CCSMH-CAGP 2014 Joint Scientific Meeting
Abstract Submission - NOW CLOSED
Innovations in Seniors' Mental Health Care:
Insights from the Frontiers of Research and Service Delivery
September 9-10, 2014 • Toronto, ON
CCSMH and CAGP look forward to welcoming you to Toronto September 9th & 10th, for the 2014 joint conference: Innovations in Seniors' Mental Health Care: Insights from the Frontiers of Research and Service Delivery. Abstract submission for concurrent oral paper presentations, symposia, workshops and posters is open!
Concurrent oral paper presentations will be approximately 20 minutes (including questions). Submissions for a symposium presentation should include several presentations /speakers around a theme. Workshops must be highly interactive, lively and informative with a significant opportunity for audience participation. Symposia and workshops will be assigned a 50 or 60 min time-slot.
· Abstract submissions are due Friday April 11th, 2014 at 4:00 pm EDT
· Please use the abstract submission form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please type "Abstract Submission 2014" in the subject line
· Confirmation of receipt of Abstract will be sent via return email within 24-48 hours (M-F, 9-5 pm EDT). If you do not receive confirmation please contact email@example.com
· Please include the title, and three learning objectives and abstract text of no more than 250 words. Learning objectives must indicate what the participants will learn from the presentation in terms of knowledge, skills or attitudes.
· Please include the name, credentials, affiliation, address, fax and email address of all presenters.
· If you are submitting a workshop or a symposium the Chair of the session must submit an overall abstract. Each symposium or workshop presenter must complete a separate abstract submission form. The chair should submit all the abstracts together as a package.
· In keeping with the principles of Maintenance of Certification (MOC), a minimum of 25% for the total workshop or symposium time must be allotted for discussion.
· The Program Committee’s decision regarding your submission will be sent in April 2014.
· Presentation will be made in the language in which the abstract is submitted (English or French).
· All applicants are responsible for their own travel costs to attend the conference, and must register for the conference.
To download the abstract submission form, please click here: