On behalf of the 2016 Scientific Planning Committee of the CGS, it is with great excitement that we announce that early bird conference registration is now open!
This year, the conference will be held in fabulous downtown Vancouver from April 14 to 16 at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. The 2016 conference theme is Environments for Aging: From Health Promotion to End of Life.
The program is designed to provide valuable networking opportunities between sponsors and delegates with attractive incentives.
- Keynote Speaker, Dr. Isobel MacKenzie: No One Size Fits All Prescriptions
- Keynote Speaker, Dr. Roger Wong: Principles and Practice of Quality Improvement in the Care for Older People
- Keynote Speaker, Dr. Thomas Robinson: Preoperative Assessment for Older Adults
- Keynote Speaker, Dr. Genevieve Healy: Standing Up, Sitting Less and Moving More: What are the Benefits for Older Adults?
- Keynote Speaker, Dr. Jocelyn Chase: Top 10 Research Papers
- Sedentary Behaviours in Seniors
- Quality Assurance for Older Adults in Acute Care
- Preoperative Assessment for Older Adults
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
Group room rate – $179.00 per night until March 21, 2016. Please quote CGS 2016 if you are calling the hotel to book your reservation. To reserve your room, please click here.
WestJet is pleased to offer you a 10% discount on applicable fares by utilizing promo code YVR02 and coupon code WTR2KAU with our simple online booking process. The discount is valid across WestJet’s extensive network for flights in to and out of Vancouver, British Columbia.
For more information, please click here!
For information and to register for the conference, please click here.