We are pleased to invite you to join us for the 24th Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) of the Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry in fabulous downtown Vancouver on September 30th at the Hyatt Regency. This year’s theme is
The Spectrum of Geriatric Psychiatry: From Prevention to Palliation.
2015 Highlights include:
- Prevention of depression in late-life
- Prevention of dementia in older adults
- Management of treatment resistance in late-life mental disorders
- End of life care in dementia
- Neurostimulation in late-life mental disorders
- Review methods to prevent mental illness and cognitive decline in older adults including novel emerging strategies;
- Understand issues related to palliation in difficult to treat psychiatric disorders and dementia;
- Appreciate ways of achieving improved outcomes for older adults with treatment resistant mental illnesses.
Would you prefer to view only the sessions you are attending?
Click below to access and print individual sessions.
To view the venue floor plan, click here.