REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
ON SITE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
CAGP Annual Scientific Meeting 2015
The Spectrum of Geriatric Psychiatry: From Prevention to Palliation
It is with great excitement that we invite you to join us for the 24th Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) of the Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry in fabulous downtown Vancouver on September 30th at the Hyatt Regency. This year’s theme is The Spectrum of Geriatric Psychiatry: From Prevention to Palliation.
Topics that will be covered in the 2015 program are:
~ Prevention of depression in late-life
~ Prevention of dementia in older adults
~ Management of treatment resistance in late-life mental disorders
~ End of life care in dementia
~ Neurostimulation in late-life mental disorders
Conference Learning Objectives:
1. Review methods to prevent mental illness and cognitive decline in older adults including novel emerging strategies;
2. Understand issues related to palliation in difficult to treat psychiatric disorders and dementia;
3. Appreciate ways of achieving improved outcomes for older adults with treatment resistant mental illnesses.Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be accepted on or before August 30, 2015. No credits or refunds will be given for cancellations received after August 31, 2015. Substitutions may be made at any time. No liability is assumed by CAGP for changes in program date, content, speakers, venues or cancellation of the event.
ONSITE REGISTRATION: Please note that onsite registration will be limited. Full payment must be made by Visa or Mastercard onsite.
- Payment by Visa or Mastercard is only available for online registrations.
- Cheque - please make all cheques payable to ‘CAGP’ and mail to: 20 Crown Steel Dr Unit #6, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3R 9X9.