In recognition of an individual, team, service or program leading outstanding seniors’ mental healthcare and integrative practice models, such as: interprofessional and interdisciplinary collaboration, integration of mental and physical health care, and/or support systems integration/navigation of older adults. Additional domains of activity can also include: exemplary teamwork, outstanding educational initiatives, innovative program development and/or initiatives to build a community of practice in seniors’ mental healthcare at a regional, provincial or national level.
The nominee or team must meet some or all of the qualities outlined below:
- Outstanding interprofessional and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Integration of mental and physical health care and/or support systems integration/navigation of older adults.
- Exemplary teamwork.
- Outstanding educational initiatives.
- Innovative program development and/or initiatives to build a community of practice in seniors’ mental healthcare at a regional, provincial or national level.
- Innovative programming or initiatives to combat ageism and stigma.
- Promotion of the strengths associated with aging and the value of older adults to our society.
Inclusion (if available) of statements made by older adults or their caregivers who have been positively impacted by the work of the nominee*
*Please note such a statement requires anonymity or written patient consent to be provided in the nomination submission.
Nominations can be made by sending a nomination letter(s) to email@example.com. The letter (max 500 words) can outline merits of the nominee, description of program or individual work and success to date, impact on seniors’ mental health etc. Letters can be accompanied by collaborating material such as formal program evaluations, program descriptions, pamphlets and/or client reviews of program and services.